Monday, July 20, 2009

An Introduction is in Order

I feel compelled to also post an introductory message as my blog co-author has done. While she is the "doormat" I appear to be the "bitch". A litany of jobs which involve people yelling at me, belittling me, or requiring me to be vomited on or deal with dead rabbit corpses have left me jaded and unable to suffer fools lightly.

You might be asking yourself, "Why would a person willingly subject themselves to such an existence?" The answer is simple. Throughout my college years I found the jobs that best supported me and assisted in paying for school. This is just one of many. Herein lies the motivation for this blog which I hope to turn into a part of a book that will take a critical look at the state of the massively rising costs of our higher education system and what that means for those of us with no parental support.

But I am getting ahead of myself. For the time being I, and my co-author, share these stories of stupidity, absurdity, and overt rudeness and depravity purely for your amusement. OK, partly for ours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment